The National Blue Ribbon Task Force to Stem Covid-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
A national effort spearheaded by The Creative Coalition in partnership with the Dean of the Yale University School of Public Health brings together the most significant influencers and leaders in the U.S. from the entertainment industry, Fortune 500 companies, academia, medicine, professional sports, retail, fashion, and NGOs to lead social welfare and public advocacy efforts to stem COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy. The Blue Ribbon Task Force provides programming, leadership, guidance, and creative assets in a national campaign aimed at reducing vaccine hesitancy across the most vulnerable communities.
With gracious support from
For more information on the COVID-19 vaccine
- Vaccine updates from the NY Times web page
- Dr. Kimberly Manning simply describes COVID-19 vaccines in 10 minutes
- How mRNA vaccines work
- Vaccine confidence and vaccine hesitancy in the U.S.
- CDC portal to find a vaccine center near you
- Yale School of Public Health coronavirus information