Thursday, September 17, 2020
6:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM EST
the cast & producers of New Amsterdam
Additional special guests
Tim Daly, Alan Cumming, Jason Dirden, Jason Isaacs, Natasha Lyonne, Audra McDonald, Seth Meyers, Issa Rae, Melora Walters, and others TBA
The Creative Coalition hosts the Television Humanitarian Awards to honor those in the television industry who use their unique positions to make a positive impact.
This exclusive event brings together leaders and influencers in the entertainment industry with national leaders for an evening of entertainment, stimulating dialogue, swag bags, and breakout rooms. Variety’s Marc Malkin will emcee the event streaming exclusively on Variety’s Facebook and YouTube channels.
For Co-Chair and Diamond Sponsorships, please contact Barb Horvath at BHorvath@TheCreativeCoalition.org.
Sponsorship and Ticket pricing (swag bags included for all guests unless otherwise noted)
- PRESENTING SPONSOR — SOLD OUT – $125,000* – includes 8 VIP access codes and opportunities to name award, and logo presence in assets and in online program. (*- plus expenses)
- CO-CHAIR SPONSOR (Two Still Available) – $50,000 – includes 6 VIP access codes and logo presence in assets.
- DIAMOND SPONSOR – $25,000 – includes 4 VIP access codes.
- Pair of VIP Tickets – $1,000
- One VIP Ticket – $500 (No swag bag)
Online Ad to be displayed once during the Awards: $2,500Deadline passed.
(Ad deadline is September 13, 2020. Design your Ad to 1920 pixels wide x 1080 pixels high and save it as a png file. Email your Ad to John@TCConline.org.)
Past honorees include Debra Messing, Patricia Heaton, Henry Winkler, Sela Ward, Patricia Arquette, Jill Soloway, Chrissy Metz, Keegan-Michael Key, Niecy Nash, Mädchen Amick, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Bill Prady, Tony Hale, Troian Bellisario, Regina King, Anthony Carrigan, Tim Robbins, Alan Cumming, Terry Crews, Alyssa Milano, Eva Longoria, Laverne Cox, Bethenny Frankel, Chloe Bennet, Alfre Woodard, Finn Wolfhard, Abigail Disney, Seth Green, and Robert Herjavec.